THIS IS Erskine Say's| CERTIFIED & APPROVED
THIS IS Erskine Say's| CERTIFIED & APPROVED
THIS IS Erskine Say's| CERTIFIED & APPROVED

LEBANESE MAN ARRESTED FOR SHAWARMA SANDWHICH #deathbyshawarma


Thanks to President Trump, some of the weeks top trending says have been “death by refugees”  ''death by Muslim immigrants'' and similar. but “death by a shawarma sandwich” is by far one of the funniest we will have to deal with this month.We’ve all had bad shawarma at some point, but few can claim to have been searched at gunpoint because of their sandwich. But that’s exactly what happened to Kareem Marwab Salhab, from Lebanon.
 A hilarious Facebook post went viral after he shared how he was going to meet his God because of food.
It was a cold rainy day when he decided the mood was right  for shawarma after his MMA training. due to the weather, he decided to tuck his sandwich in his hoodie so it didnt get wet…which  almost got him arrested by Lebanese authorities. soldiers stopped hungry Sahlab as he was innocently passing by and almost arrested him for his sandwich - by that i mean almost arrested for what they thought to be a bomb!

 Sahlab’s tells his story : 

So, I was on the way back home from my MMA Training and on my way I passed by Barbar. I decided to get myself some shawerma. Since it was raining and I still had to walk home I decided to tuck the bag into my hoodie to protect the sandwiches from getting wet. Now, my house happens to be near a certain Minister’s house, and naturally, there were soldiers stationed in the area.
As I was walking (also holding a bag with my stuff) I suddenly heard loud shout from next to me telling me to stop moving. From my side, I saw a soldier carefully reaching for his weapon as he asked “shu mkhabba ta7et jacketak wle!??” (what are you hiding under that jacket) and it suddenly hit me that the sandwiches tucked in my hoodie could easily be mistaken for a bomb belt in the dark.
I looked at him and told him “sandwichet shawerma”. He  thought I was joking as he didn’t change face while slowly getting more of his comrades to show up and shout at me. He said “fta7 jacketak 3al batee2” (show us what’s inside your jacket slowly) while being ready to use his weapon at any moment. The tension could easily be cut by a knife. So I also backed up and started slowly unzipping my hoodie to reveal the Barbar bag underneath.
All tension faded from their faces as they laughed and said “shu bek mkhabba lsandwichet ra3abet l dene ya zalame” (why are you hiding these sandwiches, haha?) and I told them that it was raining and that I didn’t want them to get wet.
Kareem Marwab Salhab
Kareem Mawarb Salhab

No comments